Specs & feature :
Touch and go.
Give your car the audio system it deserves with the XAV-70BT motorized double DIN A/V Center. A 7″ WVGA TFT touch screen display provides incredible picture quality and control, while USB 1-wire delivers full access to iPhone®, iPod®, Walkman® MP3 player or other portable digital music players. You also have the option of playing your MP3, WMA or AAC song files on CD. Plus, Zappin™ technology and Passenger Control make is easy to access your entire music collection.
7″ Touchscreen Display9
Motorized Double DIN 7″ 17:9 aspect WVGA TFT touchscreen display9 provides incredible picture quality and control.
ZAPPIN™ gives you the power to select playback clips from your music collection in 6/9/30 second durations to find a specific song.
Multi-Channel playback with ASE
Multi-Channel playback with Advanced Sound Engine featuring Intelligent Time Alignment (ITA) and Center Speaker Optimizer (CSO) to create a virtual 5.1 listening experience to rival the most advanced home theater equipment.
EQ7 and 52 Watts x 4 High Power
Delivers 52 watts of peak power to all four speakers and EQ7 stage 2 lets you adjust the mix for a dynamic sound experience.
Rear View Camera Compatible
Connect the Sony® XA-800C rear view camera (sold separately) for peace of mind when backing up, especially with larger trucks or SUVs.
USB 1-Wire for Digital Music Players
USB 1-Wire for iPod®2, iPhone®, Walkman® player and other USB DMP’s lets you directly connect, charge, and control your digital music player via rear USB input as well as view metadata like song title and artist information on the radios display.
SensMe™ intuitive music application
SensMe™ intuitive music application with 12 tone analysis keeps your music in tune with your mood. SensMe actually looks at the beats-per-minute and automatically groups your music into channels, making listening and managing all of your content even simpler.
iPod® Audio and Video Playback
Plug one end of the optional Sony® RC-200IPV video cable into your iPod® and the other end into your XAV-70BT for fast, easy access to your iPod audio and video files.
Wireless Card Remote included
The included wirelesscard remote (RM-X170) lets you control the basic functions of your system while keeping your eyes on the road.
Enables passengers to play DJ and control your iPod directly fromt he device while its still conected to the radio.
Multi-format playback lets you play DVDs, CDs, or CD-RWs loaded with hundreds of MP3 or WMA songs, as well as AAC / JPEG / MPEG-4 (Simple Profile) CODEC playback1.
Selectable Pre-outs with LPF/HPF
4 Volt Front, Rear, and Sub pre-amp output with selectable LPF/HPF (Low Pass Filter/High Pass Filter) functionality gives you the power to customize the sound output to your external amplifiers.
Radio Data System
Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- Level Control : Aux inputs: -8dB ~ +18dB
- Current Drain : 3 – 8 amps
- Input Power : 12 V DC car battery (negative ground (earth))
- Input Voltage : 12 V DC car battery (negative ground)
- Output Power : 52W x4 High Power – 17 watts per channel minimum continuous average power into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 5% total harmonic distortion.
- Band : AM / FM
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 24bit
- Format(s) Supported : DVD, CD, CD-R / CD-RW (MP3/WMA/AAC/JPEG/MPEG-4 files)1
- Frequency Response : DVD / CD: 10-20,000 Hz
- Harmonic Distortion : DVD/CD Player: 0.01%
- Preout Impedance : 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage : 4 volt
- S/N Ratio : Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 82 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB) : DVD/CD Player: 120dB
- Station Preset(s) : 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tone Control(s) : EQ7: 7 band EQ
+/- 6 dB at: 63 Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz and 16 kHz.
- Tuner Frequency Range : FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9, MW:Tuner Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA
- Volume Control : Tel/Nav Attenuation Circuitry
- Wow and Flutter : Below measurable limit
- CD Text Display : CD and MP3 / WMA data displayed
- Illumination : White Key Illumination
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
- Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles : A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.3 HFP (Handsfree Profile) 1.5 HSP (Headset Profile) OPP (Object Push Profile)
- Panel Type : 7″ TFT Active Matrix LCD Color Monitor
- Picture Modes : Normal, Wide, Full and Zoom
- Resolution : 800 x 480
- CD : Yes (DVD/CD-R/RW)
- Color System : PAL / NTSC / SECAM / M-PAL
- FM Usable Sensitivity : 10 dBf
- Frequency Response : FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio : 70 dB (mono)
- Selectivity : 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation : 40 dB at 1 KHz
- Aspect Ratio : 17:9
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 178 x 100 x 189mm
- Weight (Approx.) : 2.5Kg
- Color : Black
- Disc Capacity : 1
- Max power output : 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Tilt Range : 30°
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) : Power antenna Amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s) : Aerial Input Terminal
- Audio In : Sony Bus audio/controll terminal
- Audio/Video Input(s) : AUX1 audio/video, AUX2 audio/video and rear camera with reverse input trigger
- Digital Audio Input(s) : -Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible. This unit can be connected to the following Apple products, update your device with the latest software before you use it. -iPod Nano 1st generation* -iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum) -iPod Nano 3rd generation (video) -iPod 5th generation (video)* -iPod Classic -iPod Touch -iPhone When you connect iPod Nano1st generation or iPod 5th generation, Passenger Control is not available. -This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. -This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub. If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in this manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port : Wireless remote
- Input(s) : USB, Sony BUS input, remote control terminal and parking brake input.
- RCA Audio Output(s) : Front, Rear, and Subwoofer RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack : Optional wired remote terminal
- USB Port(s) : Rear USB – Full Speed
In the Box
- Extension Cord for AUX audio/video input terminals
- Supplied Wireless Card Remote (RM-X170)
- Parts for Installation and Connections (1 set)